Can I get my personnel items from my house if the mortgage…

Customer Question
Can I get my...

Can I get my personnel items from my house if the mortgage company has changed the looks?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No I have not even been notified that they are taking the property. I am in the process of moving and when I went there today they had broken in and changed the looks and put patellooks on the garage doors.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

In Orrington

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
4/1/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Lender should allow. If lender refuses, A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it! Next would apply to the court but should not come to that.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
I think it was
Great. Thanks. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!