I wanted to sue this company Zibart for damages done to my…

Customer Question
I wanted to sue...

I wanted to sue this company Zibart for damages done to my truck. I went to them for tinted windows and Bedliner. I payed for life time warranty’s on both. They did my truck and after they did both they came and got me out of the lobby and said we had a problem with the bedliner they showed me on the bed of my truck. The wire tape they used to cut the trim all the way around, the tape pulled off my paint and they told that there not reliable for that I need to take it back where I got the paint job. After that they just kinda blew me off and sent me on my way I talked to macco where I got my paint job and they told me it there fault and they need to pay for it so i went over to Zibart multiple times and they were very rude about it. The bed liner got messed up not too long after I got it I was helping my sister move out after I moved everything out I noticed a couple spots where the bed liner came up at like it shouldn’t come up like that it separated from the actual bed of the truck and I went up there for that too and they gave me attitude and said we can’t fix that and I said that I have lifetime warranty and she said we can take pictures and send it to Rino bedliner and see what they say and she’ll call me back rudely said so I left and I never received a call back about it. When she was walking away she said there not gonna do anything for me. Is there any way you can help?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I got the papers from the paint shop saying how much it would cost to repaint it. I also have the papers that they gave me when I payed for it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
4/1/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
I’ll wait
On review of your facts, you have a good case. Basis is breach of contract and fraud.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksPlease let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Thanks. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
I wanna do the first option about the lawyer letter. How do I proceed with that option?
Local counsel can do so cheaply.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Happy holidays!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”