I want to know if I’m going to be charged. No I don’t have…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if I’m going to be charged

Lawyer's Assistant: What were they charged with exactly? Are there any upcoming court dates?

No I don’t have any upcoming court dates. I was doing this thing for a girl with a camera in the bathroom. I used the private bathroom that is normally the girls but the guys had no toilet paper. I then recoreded a sexual video of myself for this girl. I forgot my camera in the bathroom. Someone found it and turned it into the police. I just want to know if im going to get charged with anything

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

New Mexico

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You left a camera, recording, in a public bathroom??