Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have an outstanding student loan that is in default and ...
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
I have an outstanding student loan that is in default and they have been taking my taxes every year. If i now offer to make payments monthly will they still take my taxes.… read more
I am a physical therapist that was recieving a taxed student
Ray, Lawyer
I am a physical therapist that was recieving a taxed "student loan reduction" payment every month from my previous employer. I decided to leave my employment and was told that even though I had signed… read more
I need help with a student loan. IRS takes my tax refund every
porterlegal
porterlegal, Retired Attorney
I need help with a student loan. IRS takes my tax refund every year and my loan keep increasing every year. I made the loan in 1984 for $3000.00, now it is $14,000.00. The company that is taking my ta… read more
My student loans are 15 years old. I am unable to pay them
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
My student loans are 15 years old. I am unable to pay them as I am presently out of work. I do odd jobs and its is just enough to pay my necessary bills such as rent, food etc... I have already tried … read more
I am already paying $410 a month on student loans and am working
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I am already paying $410 a month on student loans and am working three jobs in order to do so. Another student loan that wasn't included when I consolidated just notified me that the was $121. I may q… read more
I am a Gay Female and I work at a State Of Delaware Job working
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I am a Gay Female and I work at a State Of Delaware Job working mostly with Men on the job. I and looking into someone that can help me with several issues pertaining to the actions of my co-workers t… read more
I have a loan to bank of america for $25,000 before i always
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I have a loan to bank of america for $25,000 before i always pay my loan every month for $550 a month but since my work slow and my income is not like before i told them that i can afford that monthly… read more
i am disable cannot work owe for student loan and the got
Ray, Lawyer
i am disable cannot work owe for student loan and the got my taxes refund but i am not working. i am on kidney dialysis and i cant get ssi because i work for state and i have file for retirement but i… read more
i currently have a student loan with sallie mae.i have been
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
i currently have a student loan with sallie mae.i have been in school and every semester i am given a deferment loan sheet to give to my school.The last time i did that i thought i was given a school … read more
I have a PRIVATE student loan that has been charged off but
RobertJDFL, Attorney
I have a PRIVATE student loan that has been charged off but they keep putting it on my credit report every month. How can I get them to stop?… read more
I have a tax question. Are you a tax attorney? Georgia.
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Yes. My question is regarding student loan interest. According to what I have read anyone who makes above $80K cannot deduct student loan interest. I want to know if I can claim this under any other category… read more
I currently live in Arlington, Tx. I have student loans that
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I currently live in Arlington, Tx. I have student loans that I am currently paying every month. I first got my student loans in Louisiana and they called me up the other day, telling me that they will… read more
I am a student loan borrower. I filed for bankruptcy. I was
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
I am a student loan borrower. I filed for bankruptcy. I was placed in default on my student loan after I filed for bankruptcy. Is this legal? Do I have any recourse under the law? … read more
Do I have any recourse for co signing on a student loan for
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
Do I have any recourse for co signing on a student loan for my niece? She has a job but is always late and she's behind on the payments. I'm getting calls from the lender and of course I'm concerned a… read more
I work at a contract job where I am always put up with two
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I work at a contract job where I am always put up with two of my bosses hate the church I go to and every time someone from my church get hired there they always have something to say ,yestday a lady … read more
I am a pennsylvania resident that works a seasonal job. I
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am a pennsylvania resident that works a seasonal job. I am laid off regularly every year. In the past month I have filed a DBA with the state and am procuring licensing to start a business in the sa… read more
I am being sued for private student loans, the cases were
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I am being sued for private student loans, the cases were filed in 2016. The holder of the loans does not have a complete history of the loans, they are missing 7 years. I did the response myself. Sin… read more
I have a tax question. My husband hasnt filed his personal
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have a tax question. My husband hasn't filed his personal & business taxes in the past 3 years. I have always filed my taxes as married but filling separately. We are about to go through a separatio… read more