I need help taking out 1 female mental dog from my house.

Customer Question
She was so unlucky for...
I need help taking out 1 female mental dog from my house. She was so unlucky for me because from that time when she came in home every time I fight with my family. Because she is really mental and because she is not domestic she is wild female dog she don't know anything what she is doing but after that also my family like her. But I want to take her from my house so I need that type of code which I shown to court and said that she is really mental female dog and I need to taken out from our house.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
4/1/2018
Lawyer: PitRottMommy,
 replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.​

Lawyer: PitRottMommy,
 replied 3 months ago

I'm not sure I fully understand your concern with your companion. Can you tell me what you're seeing with her?

I need a lawyer not a doctor or dog veterinarian.