I know that my Grandmother left a trust and a gas lease for…

Customer Question
I know that my...

I know that my Grandmother left a trust and a gas lease for both my sister and I. The gas lease had been split up between us but my question is who or where would I find how to aquire information regarding my trust.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I do know that when we split the gas transfer to Chesapeake, it was included in the documents

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What should I look for a fat as documents? And wouldn't they be at the courthouse

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/1/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Happy holidays. A trust is a private document and not publicly filed. The trust however should be in the hands of the lawyer who prepared it and the trustee named. Either should disclose the document and terms. If they refuse, A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!