I need to speak to a criminal lawyer please for driving on…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak to a criminal lawyer please for driving on restricted an also that professions dwi/dui

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

And family and kids/childsupport4

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Va Christiansburg Montgomery county

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Think that's all for now well also professions in DA and rights an the police force with illegal activity or not illegal activity maybe but knows rights i guess thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

hi ok this whole situation is gonna be complicateing its not just a couple things
i need advise asap.. Should have got on hear along time ago but i was hesitant
nice to meet you by the way and not right now i cant talk on phone at this point in time but if i see that you are a good lawyer i may consider that. Don't want to waist money
First of all i need to ask you what do you as far as talking on hear?
Do you look at records or anything to help or is this just advise
Are you still there?

I am here :)

I can look at anything you send me.

ok when will you be ready to chat?

I'm ready now.

ok great
ok i don't want any behind the busch stuff or thinking of answers i want straight up getto the point this is what it is answers
Like I'm your daughter or best friend please like you care please

I'm happy to give you straight forward answers. I'm not much for beating around the bush anyway.

P.S. I do care or I wouldn't be doing this :)

thanks this is very importanat its not your everyday ordinary situation
some of it might seem crazy but they are my assumptions that i need cleared up
some of it i know for a fact an some it all leads back to it

ok

OK hear it goes
If you were in your house just put your kids to bed your in your bathroom getting ready for bed, and the cops come in an kick your door in accuseing you of driveing
Well they end up going own there assumptions an then want to cuff you
now you have your purse with your meds that you had just filled and theres someone in there you know will take it so you ask if you can take your purse they say no atleast let youtake your bottles an you tell them y they say no
ur off to the car while at that moment hes in there robbing you
you have kids by the way

What can I answer for you?

you get bonded come home 2 days later the officer that arrested you accuses you of bein messed up or whatever an social services come bc he calls them knowing they wouldn't let you take ur stuff with you and that's y they come to look at y
your bottles knowing he took them to take ur kids ok think about that first an tell me does any of that sound strange
this is only the beginning an i need you to keep an open mind

I dont know what your question is.

what comes to mind when you read this
Now the cops had no evidence of you driven an ur vehicle is in the yard
Of your own property that of which is owned aswell
Don't knock no witnesses either
ok never mind
this wont be a good subject for you if ur just now confused your gona be confused through the whole ordeal
it will be a waist of time
i don't know how you are a lwayer whatso ever
thanks have a good day

I'm sorry - I'm not following you at all - but I'm happy to open your question up to our other experts so they can try to assist you. However, I would appreciate you not insulting me.

peoples lives are on the line an you have no clue what's goin own i don't understand what is hard about what i explained in full detail. I'm sorry for being up front about this i am not insulting you at all by any means please except my apologies thank you for trying ill find another site have a good rest of your day didn't mean to waist your time maam