I’ve been having a bit of a predicament with cyber stalking…

Customer Question
I’ve been having a...

I’ve been having a bit of a predicament with cyber stalking threats and harassment I’ve been to court to try and get a restraining order against this women and or an order of protection and the judge laughed me out of the court room even after being presented with a full packet of evidence including people threatening to cross state lines to make me disappear and make sure no one finds my body I’ve spoken to several lawyers who said they would present her with a restraining order but it never happens and they just stop responding completely and I genuinely need help I’ve de activated all of my social media do to the threats and harassment and stalking I’ve changed my phone number 7 times and I need a lawyer who’s actually going to help me I’ve even filed three police reports I really really need help and I’m willing to pay whatever it takes

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado, but the harassment is from a women in New York

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have filed three police reports and I went to court to try and get a restraint order and after I presented him with a full packet of evidence he still laughed me out of the court room

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All I want is help with this situation please

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
On review of your facts, you have a good case.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.A lawyer can speak to the police about a restraining order and can also send a cease and desist ltrYou want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!