I filed a motion for a civil case in, DC. I asked the court…

Customer Question
I filed a motion for...
I filed a motion for a civil case in Washington, DC. I asked the court for a jury trial for this civil case. The court denied my request. It seems to me that the judge is in favor for WMTA/Metro. This is why I asked for a jury trial. I have all of my Med Bills and the photos of the incident. What should I do now? The case will be heard on May 22, 2018.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 2 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Awaiting your reply, so I can focus the response. thank you!
What can I do about the court denying my motion
You can seek reargument based on error. You can also appeal. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.