Mr father owns some properties in Sylmar. He was fined for…

Customer Question
My name is*****...

My name is***** Mr father owns some properties in Sylmar. He was fined for violations regarding the use of one property. He thinks he's entitled, via the 6th Amendment of the Constitution; to a jury trial.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

The property in question is in California.. Sylmar is a suburb of Los Angeles. My father thinks the city of Los Angeles is in violation of the 6th Amendment and thinks there are likely many other property owners in the same situation.
My phone number is ***** Anyway, my phone number is(###) ###-#### I can be reached there almost anytime. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I know your time is valuable.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Steve Cordova 3-31-18

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

None no, not really

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 20 days ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
My father would like to explain to a Judge the specifics of his particular situation regarding being fined for allowing a business to be operated on one of his properties. He thinks, before paying the fine; he should be able to have a Jury of his piers tell him he owes the money.

Do you happen to know the citation #'s at all? Also, was it LA County that provided these citations?

Tina, Lawyer