Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I want a phone call. Mi. HR,FMLA with Farmers ins. I was

Customer Question

i want a phone call
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Mi
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: HR,FMLA with Farmers ins
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I was correct and won
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 7 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.