Is it against the law to bury tree stumps in the state of…

Customer Question
Is it against the...

Is it against the law to bury tree stumps in the state of ct

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CT lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If it is against the law what statue is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

CT does not have a statute making burial of tree stumps illegal. However, one should know that burial as opposed to removal can lead to creation of sink holes as the sump deteriorates underground. But there is no law in CT making it illegal.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.