I have been harassed by several individuals and want sue for…

Customer Question
I have been harassed...

I have been harassed by several individuals and want sue for invasion of privacy.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Tork State

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Called the Police a couple of times.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It’s a long story

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what specifically is going on?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I got harassed and my house was stolen by the people who harassed me.I felt intimidated and afraid. I would like to sue these people for the emotional pain they have caused me. I have to get back to you I’m working and feel upset just thinking about this.

Okay - I am sorry to hear about the situation, I need to know what specifically happened.

Tina, Lawyer