Where can I find a reasonable attourney?

Customer Question
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2018
Lawyer: Sean K, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

Hi, I’m Sean and I will be assisting you as an expert today. I’m an attorney with more than 20 years of experience. It is my goal to provide a solid overview of your situation. Whether the analysis is good or bad as to your matter, I want to make sure you understand any points you need and that you have options to better address the questions you have. If I am able, I will also provide you with some resources. Please note that the system, independent from me, may offer a phone call. You are not obligated to engage in a phone call, but I am happy to speak if you desire. This is completely up to you.

If you are looking for an attorney, I can provide several free resources you can access online that will allow you to search for attorneys by geographic and practice area. Let me know if this is something you are interested in and I can pass this information along. Also, let me know in what state you reside and I can provide some state specific attorney locator resources.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
My husbands court date is April 11th
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
How much do you charge?
Lawyer: Sean K, Lawyer replied 19 days ago

As part of the JustAnswer service, I am not able to provide actual representation, but can provide resources where you can locate an attorney. If you can provide the state in which you are located, I can send these over. The charge for this would be the standard JustAnswer charge.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Corona California
Lawyer: Sean K, Lawyer replied 18 days ago

In California, the California State Bar has an excellent lawyer locator. That can be accessed via this link here. You will want to look for attorneys via geographic location and specialty area on the search form.

As well, Martindale.com and Lawyers.com are online free to search databases that allow you to search via geographic area and practice area.

In Riverside County there are a number of Pro Bon (low cost and/or free) legal resources and those can be accessed here. Riverside County also has a lawyer referral service here that is set up for free and low cost consultations.

From these resources, you should have access to a variety of attorneys that either fit your practice area needs or even being low cost or free.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation.

If you have any follow up questions it would be my pleasure to answer them. As experts we only get credit for the time and effort we spend on our answers if you rate us positively - 5 stars is definitely appreciated but not required! There is no cost associated with you rating me and you can still ask follow up questions after rating me and I will respond.

One final point, there may be a delay between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but rest assured, if you ask, I will provide an answer. Thank you again.

Lawyer: Sean K, Lawyer replied 15 days ago

I wanted to follow up and see if you had any follow up questions.

5 star review are always appreciated. You can also ask follow up questions after rating. Thanks again!

Sean K
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer