My landlord call my phone and said did u get that lette4r on…

Customer Question
My landlord call my...

My landlord call my phone and said did u get that lette4r on your door i said,no what it about she didn't say i went to the office and she give me a notice of non renewal on 3\17\2018 my lease up on 31 she say i got to be out 4\16\2018 can they do that

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Houston tx i know i signs a lease for 1 year

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing just start looking for another place to leave

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i had a wreck in 2017 police total my car out my light was green the police hit me on my side the car did a whole 360 hit me again they said she had her lights on lies

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Good morning. Does the lease require that they provide you with notice if they are not going to be renewing the lease? Did you speak with them about staying? I am just trying to see the reason they do not want to renew the lease and what you thought was going to happen once the lease expired
Houston tx
Thank you and if you can provide a response to what I asked about , that would be great.
n0
We can continue online. Are you able to see the questions I asked above?