I own a house and I have a darugther who is living in

Customer Question
I own a house...

I own a house and I have a darugther who is living in without utilities can she claim the homestead act and take it from me

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No I have not I just want her and her friends to move out so I can sale it

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

In Granby MO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How do I get them out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2018
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

So sorry to hear about your situation. The only way to get her out if she refuses to leave is to file a formal eviction.

Did you have any further questions that I could answer? If not I would appreciate it if you would rate my answer (5 stars is appreciated). Thank you!