Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

RobertJDFL, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
How can I find the identity of a girl that scammed me on
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
How can I find the identity of a girl that scammed me on facebook with a photo of another girl? … read more
I still have not received my pay check, its been 2 weeks now
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I still have not received my pay check , its been 2 weeks now and no one is giving me information I keep being told that I just have to wait for it . we are now in the next pay week and I still have n… read more
Received a bad Bad check $2000. for reason of paying a loan
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
Received a bad Bad check amt $2000. for reason of paying a loan for the individuals down payment on her auto purchase and other related expenses .Within 10 days a certified notice was mailed and docum… read more
Story short, brother is in federal prison. Both his and his
Eric Schneider
Eric Schneider, JD
Long story short, brother is in federal prison. Both his and his wife's name is ***** ***** property that she is trying to sell. Government wants to take everything in the sale due to paying back the … read more
In my initial divorce decree of 2 years ago, it states that
Sean K
Sean K, Attorney/Member
In my initial divorce decree of 2 years ago, it states that my ex wife is not entitled to a part of my pension. Will this stand up to a legal challenge? Also, I may receive disability pay from the VA … read more
I was in jail two times for something i did not do is there
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
i was in jail two times for something i did not do is there a time limit to challenge it … read more
I have a question about 20 years a go FBI holding 1700
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have a question about 20 years a go FBI holding 1700 dollars until now they want to pay back to me what is about the interit … read more
Can my job withhold my paycheck if I don't return my
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Can my job withhold my paycheck if I don't return my uniform … read more
My employer didn't pay me for period of time. I discussed
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hi JA: Hi. How can I help? Customer: My employer didn't pay me for period of time JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer? Customer: I discussed with HR JA: Are you an "at w… read more
Had been in Canton Hospital, recovering from Merica in my
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
had been in Canton Hospital, recovering from Merica in my knees. My saving account and monthly teacher's check was withdrawn, transferred to … read more
Mamm i was seeing a women she bought a trailer was going to
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
mamm i was seeing a women she bought a trailer was going to put it on there land and for some reason it feel threw so i let her but it on my land and now i wont it gone what do i need to do mamm … read more
I dated a co worker who was questioned by mgmt because they
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I dated a co worker who was questioned by mgmt because they found out we were intimate so she told them i rape her ive been suspended. Her communication was fine withe me its been weeks since we had s… read more
Oh my yes! NC, I was subpoened and attended but no one
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I was subpoened and attended but no one showed up. I was subpoenaed again only this time it is to appear at the plaintiffs personal house. He is acting as is oun attorney. I am not comfortable with this situation and It was delivered on Friday the 24th for appearance today the 27th of March. … read more
I met a girl on meetme and profile said she was 21 or 18 but
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I met a girl on meetme and profile said she was 21 or 18 but of age and i gave my address for her to come then i get a call sayin im solicitation minor when i never saw or met with her she supposedly … read more
I'm trying to file a small claim but I want to see if I can
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
Hi, I'm trying to file a small claim but I want to see if I can get the last name of the defendant to file the claim … read more
In 2007 my mother signed her deed to me. I have lived with
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
in 2007 my mother signed her deed to me. I have lived with her for 16 years to keep her at home. the attorney added a living estate right telling me that should she move out or die the property would … read more
I had an agent come to my home to buy my two businesses. I
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I had an agent come to my home to buy my two businesses. I didn't think much of it right away but now I'm very worried that he is trying to take me to the cleaners. One of the businesses I feel is wor… read more
My father girl friend is listed as the benificary of life
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
My father girl friend is listed as the benificary of life insurances and retirement. His will tells her to split up the whole estate equally between 4 kids and herself. She has kept it all. Any recour… read more