Can I sew Bank of Montreal for keeping me from my PIN number…

Customer Question
Can I sew Bank...

Can I sew Bank of Montreal for keeping me from my PIN number for two months now and still on going?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Quebec lawyer about this?

No I haven’t

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None whatsoever

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, that I am a citizen of Jamaica

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2018
Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 3 months ago
retireddebra

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 3 months ago

I am sorry to hear this.

Where is the bank located? Where are you right now?

What is going on?

Bank is located in Wisconsin Dells. I am in Jamaica. They have been telling me that my PIN number was sent to my sister’s address in Florida and it wasn’t. This was brought to my attention by a representative at BMO customer care services. I’ve waited for two months
Lawyer: retireddebra,
 replied 3 months ago

This question was placed on the Canada law list.

I will ask the site to move it to the US law list as the bank is there.

Ok thank you