I need help reviewing a consulting contract. California the…

Customer Question
I need help reviewing...

I need help reviewing a consulting contract

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California the company is based in Washington DC

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just reviewed the document

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal request today. I'm attorney Bill following up on your contractual law matter. What are your specific concerns and questions in relation to the contract ?

You can submit the contract here and I will make a review offer once you send it in.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

I am concerned because they are paying me after the sale so I want to make sure I will get money for services rendered thus far even if they cancel the contract early? There were also a few weird things in there like 5 days notice etc I wanted to check for abnormalities etc.

Thank You for your follow up and post.

Once you accept my offer I will proceed to review your contract.

If you are unhappy with any of the contractual terms you could request these to be removed or additional provisions added to the contract in relation to the notice period and prior services rendered.

Because contract negotiation is a bilateral process you should not feel compelled into signing any provisional copy sent to you before you have had the time to suggest alterations to the form of the contract.

My answer is separate from the premium review service.

I'm an independent legal expert and get a credit for my time when you rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

I would like to follow up on your legal question, do you need any further information ?

Just a reminder I rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time.

FIVE STARS or your rating gives me a credit for my time.

Thanks

Attorney Bill