I was convicted theft of first degree last April 27 under…

Customer Question
I was convicted theft...

I was convicted theft of first degree last April 27 under conditions:1, s restitution hearing for Judge to determine the restitution amount. 2, expunge in 5 years, 3, suit insurance company in civil court to claim back paid restitution, no affect to my reentering US with my PR statues. But I found most of the conditions are violated. The restitution hearing was stroke by my lawyer without my perission. That is ilegal and cheating. I need an appeal lawyer to help me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Theft of first degree to steal money from insurance company. In fact, I was proved by insurance and social security and my doctors for long term disability due to brain tumor and surgery radiation, Gama Knife treatments. No any theft ever done from me.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the theft occur?

I'm resident in state of WA. I don't know where the insurace company located. In fact, the insurance never suit me, but the King County prosecutor suited me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to appeal and overthrough this plea guilty agreement because it was signed by enforce and threaton right after I had gone through a 8 hours long brain surgery to insect the brain tumor and set radiation seeds in brain. Cognitively, I was unable to handle the case and protect myself.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

I am sorry, the state law forbids any of the attorneys on this site from representing you.

If you need legal representation to file an appeal on this matter, please get one from the same site used by other attorneys: http://www.hg.org