My Mom died in 1975..i would like to know if she had a

Customer Question
My Mom died in...

My Mom died in 1975..i would like to know if she had a retirement fund but Children's Hospital told me that their computers could not go beyond 1999. What can I do to get a payroll slip for her? If records were purged how can I get a copy?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

She worked in DC. I live in MD.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I spoke to the lady in payroll who told me that her computers could not go beyond 1999. That's as far as I have gone.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's it!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
It should be archived. A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it! martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!