I have someone who I rented a room for her business a year…

Customer Question
I have someone who...

I have someone who I rented a room for her business a year ago no lease, has paid no money for rent. How do I get her out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Idaho

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

She was supposed to pay 1000.00 a month. She kept putting me off. She let the owner of the building that she was going to buy it so then I couldn't get her out. Doesn't help much with uilitities, say 3 month's. I finally ask her to leave in December. Still.here. ive rerented it to a church starting April 15. I told her that and she told me not to threaten her.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just how to get her out.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You could evict here here.You would need to give her notice to quit and file for eviction.

Notice to quit

https://rentallease.com/wp-content/uploads/idaho-notice-to-quit-eviction-late-rent.pdf

Step by step to file for eviction

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/the-eviction-process-idaho-rules-landlords-property-managers.html

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.