How can I get a Individual Warranty Deed (title of the

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a Individual Warranty Deed (title of the house) ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I found a blank form online but I don't now exactly how to file in. I devorced 22 years ago . I had a Joint Tenancy Warranty Deed when we bought a house on 1982, I devorced on 1996 but I never get a single Warranty Deed

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

1822 E Sherwood Terr.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Mustang, OK 73604

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Legal
3/31/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 26 days ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Were you awarded the house in the divorce?

.

Is your ex still living?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer