Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is there anything I can do about having my HIPAA laws
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
Hello, is there anything I can do about having my HIPAA laws violated by an ex friend and manager of a CVS? I have proof that she has done this, and even to some of our other friends over the years. A… read more
Do your office take on military HIPAA Breaches? Texas. An
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
An internal investigation, a HIPAA Complaint and in the process of contacting the OCR … read more
if you believe a breach in HIPAA compliance has occurred, what
Loren, lawyer
if you believe a breach in HIPAA compliance has occurred, what recourse do you have and who should I talk to?… read more
HIPAA law question Your turf? Florida. Threats of action by
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Hi JA: Hi. How can I help? Customer: HIPAA law question Your turf? JA: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Florida JA: What steps have been taken so far? Custome… read more
What are some of the liabilities for a hospital and or
John, Attorney
What are some of the liabilities for a hospital and or employee for violating hipaa laws. And if an employee does it knowingly? … read more
1. what exactly constitutes a HIPAA violation 2. who is
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
1. what exactly constitutes a HIPAA violation? 2. who is it reported to? 3. what are the fines?… read more
What rights to my own medical files. if any, do I have under
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
What rights to my own medical files. if any, do I have under HIPAA? My previous primary care physician has pissed me off for the last time, and I'm going to sever all relations with his practice. Do I… read more
My previous employer who eliminated my job as Vice President
skelly151
skelly151, partner
My previous employer who eliminated my job as Vice President of sales is claiming that I have breached my employment agreement. In addition, I am owed over 30k in back commissions and feel the claim i… read more
I downloaded a form from the previous conversation, breach
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I downloaded a form from the previous conversation, breach of contract form. my question is what amount do I put in the $3,500 he stopped pmt on or the contract amount or ???? The total contract was f… read more
My previous employer did not pay me stated hourly wage. (breach
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My previous employer did not pay me stated hourly wage. (breach of contract). How long do I have after leaving there employment to file small claims court action? How much interest can I charge agains… read more
MY medical files have been breached by another employee. what
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
MY medical files have been breached by another employee. what can I do to repair the damages?… read more
please see previous info. can i expect to be contacted by
Ray, Lawyer
please see previous info. can i expect to be contacted by police or hipaa people because of the claim being made against me?… read more
is there anything I can do I have an ex-friend/employee from
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
is there anything I can do? I have an ex-friend/employee from a previous employer that I have no had personal contact with in 5 years still calling me, texting me, contacting my current employer, and … read more
Did my job violate my HIPAA rights? Do I have a case?
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Hello, I work at a doctors office. One of our benefits is that we get 75% services. I took a day off at work to get services done by a physician in my office. I was told by 3 seperate individuals that… read more
Are Hospitals by law suppose to train thier employees on HIPAA
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
Are Hospitals by law suppose to train thier employees on HIPAA? To what is the extent of the training they are suppose to be doing for thier nurses? I am wondering because I was terminated for "violat… read more
Hi Paul, Is there a time limit in reporting the possible breaches
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hi Paul, Is there a time limit in reporting the possible breaches of security or hipaa violations? Do I need to report it to both Dept. of Health and US Dept. of Health? How specific do I need to be i… read more
what are the laws on trespassing on private property in arkansas
jflaker
jflaker, Senior Programmer/Analyst
exactly what do i have to do to keep people off of my property and what are the penalties?… read more
Second opinion] i have a previous employee who is calling my
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Second opinion] i have a previous employee who is calling my previous customer list. what can i do about it?… read more