Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
This is a legal, Michigan, question. With a DUI charge the
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
This is a legal, Michigan, question. With a DUI charge the blood test for alcohol and drugs has been pending for 90 plus days. There have been 2 hearings with the 3rd next week but the results aren't … read more
I have a legal question pertaining to a video that posted online.
Loren, lawyer
I have a legal question pertaining to a video that posted online. Last night a friend of mine was playing legal poker on a sovereign nation and during play this intoxicated man became escalated that h… read more
I have a question that relates to a public Facebook post I
Ray, Lawyer
I have a question that relates to a public Facebook post I made regarding a realtor's practice. The conversation took place last Mon in Kansas. I received a note on legal letterhead stating if I don't… read more
I have a question in regards XXXXX XXXXX online silent auction and
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I have a question in regards XXXXX XXXXX online silent auction and it's legality?? I would like to charge a small fee for the ability to place one bid on one item of the user's choice. With this one b… read more
I believe this question would regard a bailer/bailee type situation. My
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I believe this question would regard a bailer/bailee type situation. My sister has about $25,000 she received from a trust fund and wants to have me hold it for her until she feels she is in a better … read more
I would prefer someone with experience in the state of Florida.....
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I would prefer someone with experience in the state of Florida..... I have a question regarding traffic court. RULE 6.445. DISCOVERY: INFRACTIONS ONLY basically states that the last 6 numbers of the s… read more
I prefer to type - not chat. Florida. Goodby. Disconnect so
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Juris Doctor
I prefer to type - not chat. JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: florida JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: goodby JA: Anything else you want… read more
I have a legal question about doctors notes. Can someone
Eric. Y., Esq.
Eric. Y., Esq., Law/J.D.
Hi, I have a legal question about doctors notes. Can someone help with that? … read more
I have a legal question. Nebraska. Not that I'm aware of. I
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hello JA: Hello. How can I help? Customer: I have a legal question JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Nebraska JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Cust… read more
I have a question regarding an online game, League of
P. Simmons, Attorney
I have a question regarding an online game, League of Legends. I recently had my account permanently suspended because somebody hacked my account and did things that violated the code of conduct. The … read more
I have a question regarding an online blog that slanders's
Sam, Attorney
I have a question regarding an online blog that slanders's my name. I have tried multiple times to get this down, but the other parties are non-responsive. They said they would take it down, but could… read more
Is there a lawyer online now If so, I have posted a question
NYcowgirlawyer
NYcowgirlawyer, Mediatior/Arbitrator/Guardian ad Litem
Is there a lawyer online now? If so, I have posted a question that was answered and referred to another expert. I would like to discuss/chat on line with an experienced attorney and will deposit the n… read more
My question is in regards to online solicitation of prostitution.
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
My question is in regards XXXXX XXXXX solicitation of prostitution. I posted a few adds on craigslist looking for a 'sugardaddy' arrangement.I indicated that I would offer financial benefits for a fri… read more
This question is in regard to a divorce, and therefore, I would
Ray, Lawyer
This question is in regard to a divorce, and therefore, I would prefer a divorce attorney's opinion. The divorce was filed in the state of Michigan. The question is: How do the courts handle both spou… read more
If I wanted to post something online asking for donations
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
If I wanted to post something online asking for donation's to pay my morgage off, would that be legal… read more
I have a few questions regarding our prior conversation on
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
Doug, I have a few questions regarding our prior conversation on May 18, 2015 at 4:48pm about my NYC small claims case that I now have to do in Civil Court. Milo… read more
Is it confidential? I think I would prefer a voice
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I think I would prefer a voice conversation I feel weird about putting it in writing but thank you anyways. … read more
Dimitry K., Esq. Attorney preferred [Second Opinion] I would
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
Dimitry K., Esq. Attorney preferred [Second Opinion]Hi, I would like to get a second opinion on a legal question. I received the following letter:Dear Sir or Madam, I hereby notify you that the photog… read more