In New Jersey,,Real Estates dispute same sex partners

Customer Question
In New Jersey,,Real Estates...

In New Jersey,,Real Estates dispute same sex partners rights?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NJ lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None,house will put for sales

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can each party they own lawyer thy share title. How much will be the consultation fee?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
What can I answer for you? I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed.

call me thats better(###) ###-####

Happy to... but it looks like the request is not going through for some reason.

I’m having some issues with the website I keep updating my CC info and it’s just sitting there
I just got a call from Wells Fargo fraud prevention
It looks like two transactions went through .
I’m going to call the bank to verify only one transaction
call me if you can at(###) ###-####. If I don’t hear back I’ll have to contact the web site to see what has happened

Unfortunately at this time it still says that the transaction did not go through.

im still on the phone with Wells Fargo so its taking a while.
Im on the phone with WF now it should go thru in 5 minutes hang on
WF verified just now that there should be no issues

You may need to input it again but that's just a guess on my part. Customer service would be better equipped to answer that.

the card was approved i just gave an ok to the CC company
call me if you can.

Put in your call request again b/c it's not showing up on my end.

I'd be happy to call you as soon as the request comes through :)

Ok
theres already a charge on my card for $42 and $5 . I already cleared it with the bank . What do I do?
should we talk on line then?
ok im going to just cancel this.......thanks, sorry

Hi there. Were you able to figure it out? I'm happy to speak online as well.