Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am am an employee of a CA HMO and have worked in a hostile
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I am am an employee of a CA HMO and have worked in a hostile environment for almost 16 years. Management has deemed certain employees as "protected" who are allowed to behave and conduct themselves cr… read more
Is it considered harrassment at work and a hostile work environment
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
Is it considered harrassment at work and a hostile work environment when the manager yells at you, or asks demeaning questions such as "are you stupid" or "were you born mentally handicapped"… read more
I am being accused of hostile work environment. When I have
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
i am being accused of hostile work environment. When I have made numerous complaints to my supervisor on this individual of her mistakes. how can I protect myself … read more
I'm working in an environment that is hostile at times as
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
I'm working in an environment that is hostile at times as well as being made fun of because of my religion because I am a Mormon, they talk about sex and say things to me about doing certain acts, and… read more
My wife is experiencing hostile work environment but she will
P. Simmons, Attorney
My wife is experiencing hostile work environment but she will not get legal counsel. Can I the husband sue her employer because it is hindering our marriage?… read more
I was working in a hostile work environment, two employees
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
I was working in a hostile work environment, two employees asked me to present formal letters of complaint against the general manager at a sales meeting I attended with the CEO and the COO of the com… read more
Currently in a lawsuit with previous employment due to discrimination
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Currently in a lawsuit with previous employment due to discrimination and hostile work environment. Prior to my current lawyer the case was reviewed by EECO with merit to pursue a lawsuit. In addition… read more
I work at a retail store in which my manager has created a ...
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
I work at a retail store in which my manager has created a hostile work environment for me by cursing at me, being condesending, making me work late all the time, and sharing my personnel evaluation w… read more
Hello My name is kevin martinez and I was employed in
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Hello My name is XXXXX XXXXX and I was employed in a incredible hostile work environment. I have a baha hearing inplant. fellow employees engaged in malicous behavior towards me so each day was a stre… read more
I have been an employee for 10 years at this facility. The
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I have been an employee for 10 years at this facility. The last 6 months was a hostile work environment, to which I went to my manager, my director and HR a number of occasions, with no effect. I have… read more
I work for the state of Tn.Dept.Of Environment and Conservation
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I work for the state of Tn.Dept.Of Environment and Conservation and have filed a hostile work Environment charge against my boss and her friend that volunteers here.I am so stressed out I cant even ha… read more
Recently denied unemployment insurance. I was a manager at
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Second opinion] Recently denied unemployment insurance. I was a manager at Walmart. I was in a hostile work environment and was being harassed over my disability. and filed an internal complaint . HR … read more
I am in a position in my work place where I am being bullied
John, Attorney
I am in a position in my work place where I am being bullied and its a very hostile environment. I wrote a statement to human resources explaining to them that I was the victim of work place bullying … read more
My wife works in what we believe is a "Hostile Work Environment".
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
My wife works in what we believe is a "Hostile Work Environment". She is the office Manager for a multi-doctor pulminary practice in which one of the doctors is cosistantly throwing temper tantrums, p… read more
I am working in a hostile environment where I am being set
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
I am working in a hostile environment where I am being set up to fail. My manager is trying to fire me and I feel it is without cause. She tells me that it doesn't matter how many projects I finish, s… read more
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Recently denied unemployment insurance. I was a manager at Walmart. I was in a hostile work environment and was being harassed over my disability. and filed an internal complaint . HR interrogated me … read more
I AM A PROJECT MANAGER AND HAD AN EMPLOYEE FILE A BLATANTLY ...
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I AM A PROJECT MANAGER AND HAD AN EMPLOYEE FILE A BLATANTLY FALSE CLAIM OF ABUSE AND CREATING A HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT. I WANT A LETTER TO BE SENT TO HR STATING MY EXPECTATIONS FOR RESOLUTION OF THI… read more
A manager has create a hostile work environment, what are my
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
A manager has create a hostile work environment, what are my rights? She has assaulted more than one employees and terrorizes the staff, and has made racial slurs. These have been documented with the … read more