I have a case coming up in July 2018, concerning my Great…

Customer Question
I have a case...

I have a case coming up in July 2018, concerning my Great nephew, He will be 10 in June. his Mom left him with me Jan 3 2018 with Social security and medicaid Card to go to Ar. to look for job. I ask her several times to mail me a notorized permission slip so if my nephew got sick I would be able to take him for treatment. Flu season was at its peak. I then had to apply for emergency hearing at Strickland Youth Center. I got a hearing and his Mom never replied to order or notice of hearing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an AR lawyer about this?

I received temp custody but mother objected and because he wasnt sick at the time of filling paper for emergency. they returned custody to Mother and she has taken child to Ar. the child has been neglected all his life. No Ar. Lawyer has been contacted because child has lived all his life in Al. there has been 2 DHR cases against her also.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

This is the first one beside going in front of Judge at Strickland.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The Mother has lied about the papers I filed out at Strickland, I have had that child stay with me on and off all his life. I have teachers and witnesses to all I have said.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/31/2018
Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Bruce Schreiber

Welcome & thank you for your question. I am the professional that will be assisting you. I am a Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist.

What is your question?