My final court date is so close but I haven’t submit the…

Customer Question
My final court date...

My final court date is so close but I haven’t submit the document judge needs can you tell me they can give me time

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New york

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I submit half the document

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Ok
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what type of filing are you making?