Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

DanLegal
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is it legal to pay for and download movies in which the company
Ely, Counselor at Law
Is it legal to pay for and download movies in which the company selling the movies are located in Russia?… read more
If I give the owners of a movie written credit, is it legal
Roger, Litigation Attorney
If I give the owners of a movie written credit, is it legal for me to upload an eight second clip of a new movie to Facebook?… read more
Is it legal to sell commercially made old porn movies on
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Is it legal to sell commercially made old porn movies on video cassettes at a garage sale in NYC?… read more
Is watching porn movies from internet is legal in USA, No
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
is watching porn movies from internet is legal in USA … read more
A few years ago I joined the Disney movie club. once I had
P. Simmons, Attorney
A few years ago I joined the Disney movie club. once I had gotten the movies I wanted I wrote a letter letting them know I wanted to cancel and my account was paid in full. now they are asking me to p… read more
Please let me know if someone wanted to take me out to make
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Please let me know if someone wanted to take me out to make a porn movie with me for the distribution with his boss and some friends, without my consent ,because someone else called him from Canada to USA and inform him than he want this movie with me, … read more
I wanted to know if there is any legal ramifications if I
P. Simmons, Attorney
I wanted to know if there is any legal ramifications if I buy plain hoodies by (hanes) in bulk, from a department store or online. I want to add iron on transfer design's (my own) with logo's that I t… read more
Choose a movie that presents a legal dilemma. If you would
GWarren Customer Advocate
GWarren Customer Advocate, Attorney, Consultant and Managing Member
Choose a movie that presents a legal dilemma. If you would like to use a movie that is not listed below, please send a brief summary of the storyline, including the ethical dilemma facing the attorney… read more
Is it legal in the state of Missouri for a movie theater to
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
Is it legal in the state of Missouri for a movie theater to sell an R rated movie ticket to a 12 year old?… read more
I dont know if this is legal or family but I want to know
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I don't know if this is legal or family but I want to know about legal separations and is this better than going directly to divorce?… read more
I want to know the legal ramifications of receiving a loan
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I want to know the legal ramifications of receiving a loan balance of $700,000 from a bank in USA or Canada and forwarding UAE. Lender refuses to deposit to bank outside of USA. Money is to pay export… read more
i want to know if there is a legal document to establish the
InformationForYou
InformationForYou, JD (law degree)
i want to know if there is a legal document to establish the fact that my 19 year old son, even though he stays with me sometimes does not have legal residency at my place of residence. I am moving an… read more
Im an aspiring copywriter and I want to know if it is legal
BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
I'm an aspiring copywriter and I want to know if it is legal (I won't get in trouble) to quote the New York Times (especially articles off their site)? Is it legal to quote Web articles? I would use q… read more
I was in a movie theater in las Vegas. At the end of the movie
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I was in a movie theater in las Vegas. At the end of the movie I got up to leave and there were stairs leading down to go out. As I was going down the stairs I stepped on something wobbly. I looked do… read more
I want to know what the legality of selling the intermediate
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I want to know what the legality of selling the intermediate Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients of certain pharmaceuticals in the USA is for patented and non-approved pharmaceuticals.… read more
Hello, I want to know if there is a legal reason for a company
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
Hello, I want to know if there is a legal reason for a company to make up for the following mistake. This is what happened. We live in Staunton, VA. My son goes to school in Charlottesville, VA (about… read more
Are the Hamilton movies (DVDs) legal in the U.S.? In New
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
Hi. Are the David Hamilton movies (DVDs) legal in the U.S.? In New Jersey? Movie Titles: Laura Premiers Desirs Bilitis A Summer in Saint Tropez Tender Cousins (Tendres Cousines)They are listed for sal… read more
I want to know if this is legal, what can be done for this
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I want to know if this is legal, what can be done for this ..... There is a 9 yr old boy . He wasn't being accepted back in school. So the mentor of the school told the single mom if he comes with me … read more