I have this am. received email supposedly from PayPal

Customer Question
I have this am...

I have this am. received email supposedly from PayPal informing of a pu chase of iPhone billed to me for 1065 USD. I have not made a purchase on line through PayPal ever. The message looked like an Indonesian one plus invoice which I did not open and have now deleted it. What more can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tasmania

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Not opened invoice and deleted the email

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have not used PayPal for online purchases.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Did you click on any links in the email?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.