Understanding wavier of Bond by Heir or Beneficiary form by…

Customer Question
Understanding wavier of Bond...

Understanding wavier of Bond by Heir or Beneficiary form by signing this document what rights consequences to me of waving Bond.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California Placer co

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Iam only name in will surviving Son with same last name , step sister was name executor while he was living she wants me to sign to let process her move forward with the sale personal property and sale of real property.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Do you have any problem with her handling the estate properly? In other words, do you trust that she will be able to do everything properly?

No I think she will the make the right decision
Thank you.
If you trust her and believe that she will make the right decisions then you could waive the requirement that she gets a bond. If you want to discuss further just let me know. Otherwise please remember to leave a rating between three and five stars. That's how I get credit. Best regards.

Hello again:

I am checking in with you to see if you need further help. If you need more, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.