At what point in this process do I have attorney client

Customer Question
At what point in...

At what point in this process do I have attorney client privilege?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No crime, just need some advice

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Sean K, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

Hi, I’m Sean and I will be assisting you as an expert today. I’m an attorney with more than 20 years of experience. It is my goal to provide a solid overview of your situation. Whether the analysis is good or bad as to your matter, I want to make sure you understand any points you need and that you have options to better address the questions you have. If I am able, I will also provide you with some resources. Please note that the system, independent from me, may offer a phone call. You are not obligated to engage in a phone call, but I am happy to speak if you desire. This is completely up to you.

I have reviewed your information and it appears the main issue is when do you have "attorney-client" privilege with your attorney? Is that correct?