Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I shattered my heel Oct 22 2010. I hired a surgeon to do the
Ray, Lawyer
I shattered my heel Oct 22 2010. I hired a surgeon to do the surgery. He said he was a foot specialist. The surgery was done on Nov.8th 2010. He installed a titanium plate and 13 screws. After the swe… read more
Out-of-network orthopedic surgeon assured me I would have no
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Out-of-network orthopedic surgeon assured me I would have no out-of-pocket cost; he would accept whatever reimbursement my insurance company paid for hip replacement surgery as he did with past knee r… read more
I broke my foot a few weeks ago. I went to ER and was referred
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I broke my foot a few weeks ago. I went to ER and was referred to orthopedic surgeon. The physician told me to stay off of my foot and prescribed three pain pills. when i go back for checkups, more X … read more
I just had orthopedic surgery on my knee. I was refered to a
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I just had orthopedic surgery on my knee. I was refered to a surgeon. Since then my doctor has retired and I called to get a new doctor. I was told I have to see the doctor who did my surgery. I don't… read more
I just had knee surgery. The surgeon told me the instruments
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I just had knee surgery. The surgeon told me the instruments were not completely steralized and put me on an antibiotic iv before leaving. Not sure if there is anything I should do at this point, ie r… read more
In Nov 2010, I had surgery to repair my shattered calcaneus
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
In Nov 2010, I had surgery to repair my shattered calcaneus (heel) bone. I was given a temporary nerve block on the day of the surgery, and a self-administered PCA (Morphine pump) with NO base pain me… read more
Had oral surgery,surgeon told me he would complete phase two
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Had oral surgery,surgeon told me he would complete phase two for Insurance payment only I have know this Physican for 15 years and worked with him in the post care of his surgical hopsitalized pts. I … read more
I have a recurrent hiatial hernia. I was referred to a bariatric
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I have a recurrent hiatial hernia. I was referred to a bariatric hernia surgeon because the Dr. that did the surgery over 10yrs ago no longer fix them. The that is very capible of fixing the hernia be… read more
I had a surgery back in August of 2013, it was too remove to
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
Hi I had a surgery back in August of 2013, it was too remove to cysts. The surgeon told me that he had to remove a part of both my ovaries because of where the cysts. Well as of recently I just found … read more
I have requested an urgent vacation request for my friend,
Loren, lawyer
I have requested an urgent vacation request for my friend, who is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Syria. I have submitted the fee for the requested week of $3950. He is now having to pay for the DCCC fee of … read more
someone close to me went in for eye surgery and the eye went
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
someone close to me went in for eye surgery and the eye went almost blind and another doctor said it is the surgeons fault is this a sue able case… read more
I have a question about a surgery that was done on my nose
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I have a question about a surgery that was done on my nose for basil cell carcinoma. My surgeon released me and told me that my nose would improve in time. It is hard to breath through the nose, but h… read more
i want to sue for defemation orthopedic surgeons who say negative
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i want to sue for defemation orthopedic surgeons who say negative things about me to patients, thus leading to a law suit, I am an orthopedic surgeon who ended up in another dr.s because switching ins… read more
I work at a hospital. I have a law suit filed against my employer
Ely, Counselor at Law
I work at a hospital. I have a law suit filed against my employer and orthopedic surgeon who is also an employee of the hospital. My husband had a traumatic injury. He had a follow up with an orthoped… read more
Hello Lucy I would like to ask another question referring
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hello Lucy I would like to ask another question referring to the problem above. I have today received a returned parcel of goods from the client which I have told you about in the original question. I… read more
I would like to know if you can refer me to an attorney who
Loren, lawyer
I would like to know if you can refer me to an attorney who can answer a court summons for a collection account. I have called several attorney's but they handle bankruptcy only. I found one who is to… read more
I am having some major issues with a knee replacement surgery
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I am having some major issues with a knee replacement surgery that I had in mid July 09. My surgeon told me after the surgery that they couldn't remove some of the old scar tissue from prior surgeries… read more
I had a situation with my orthopedic surgeon this morning and
Ely, Counselor at Law
I had a situation with my orthopedic surgeon this morning and wanted to get someone's opinion. I have had a history of knee problems from playing basketball when I was younger. In fact,I had 3 surgeri… read more