I am curious if it is possible to obtain security footage…

Customer Question
I am curious if...

I am curious if it is possible to obtain security footage from a hotel in Taiwan without any subpenona?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Taiwanese lawyer about this?

I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None yet, just wondering what the laws are there.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing else!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.