I was denied Texas unemployment and I need a letter to asist…

Customer Question
I was denied Texas...

I was denied Texas unemployment and I need a letter to asist me in my appeal.. Insufficient Wages Between Benefit Years
Decision:
Your claim is not valid. We have cancelled your claim and cannot pay you benefits.
Reason for Decision:
Our investigation found you have not earned wages equal to six (6) times
your weekly benefit amount since the beginning date of your last benefit year.
Date of Cancelled Claim:
03-18-18

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this unemployment issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No I filed last year and Texas rep told me since I did not work after the funds were used I do not qual' for this year unemployment

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No union, unemployed since Mar 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not think so, I think that's, but I am 90% disable Vet...

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 21 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, what is your question for us? Please understand we cannot engage in legal representation from this site, it is forbidden by state laws.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Insufficient Wages Between Benefit Years
Decision:
Reason for Decision:
Date of Cancelled Claim:03-18-18
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I just need a helpful letter to appeal

Thank you for your reply.

We cannot represent you in any matters, which includes writing appeals letters for customers of this site, it is forbidden by state law. I suggest you go to a local unemployment law attorney, they do not charge up front and they collect fees off of the benefits they win for you.

Tina, Lawyer