Social Security has owed me over 20k since I filled out

Customer Question
Social Security has owed...

Social Security has owed me over 20k since I filled out there form SSA1724

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Half a dozen phone calls, three visits to the social security office looking

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How do I get them to pay me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
it has been over 100 days since I signed and no one will tell me when I will
receive the money,
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You now need to escalate the matter to your elected officials: your two U.S. Senators, and U.S. Representative for your District. Click here for their contact information.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Although an acceptable response I did expect more. I had requested a phone call but I am
Beyond frustration with the whole matter so don't bother. It appears as though the gov is
Up to there old tricks, when you owe them moneytheywant it yesterday when they owe you
money it's a different story. I have waited for over 100 days with no clear explanation and
I'll probable have to wait another 100 before they pay me. Such is the cost of living in America.
I won't be needing your service anymore so please cancel all further dealing between your co and
MyselfW.K. Van Bokkelen