Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Then put on ministrative leave after a year-and-a-half of

Customer Question

Then put on ministrative leave after a year-and-a-half of total harassment need legal advice
JA: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nashville Tennessee
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Have been put on administrative leave
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is been a year-and-a-half of harassment totally
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Was this total harassment based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?

Tell us what happened.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
First off I am the dietary manager at the Waters of Cheatham a residence where I work at was giving a wrong nutritional supplement by cook in the kitchen now I wasn't in present at the time that this took place but the residents apparently got a reaction from what she was given by the nurse and now I'm being held responsible for that mistake but this harassment has been going on for over a year-and-a-half where everything that's done in the kitchen reflects back on me but it is so much more to this that I would have to actually sit down and talk with you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already filed a claim with the EEOC just trying to get a little more insight on what I can do to combat this problem

Thank you for your reply, but it did not really answer my question.

If you are an at will employee you are using the term "harassment" and that has a specialized meaning in the law, so I asked you a question to determine whether or not it fits (if it does not, then even if you filed a complaint to the EEOC that does not mean they will do anything).

However, you need to tell us the whole story.