My license was suspended due to too many speeding tickets I…

Customer Question
My license was suspended...

My license was suspended due to too many speeding tickets I just got a letter from DMV that said if i take care the violations on list which is showing one ticket I can get my license back also mention of section. 13551

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

My acct is with collectijon agency

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question with regard to this matter?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.