Need a one hour consultation with a landlord tenant type…

Customer Question
Need a one hour...

Need a one hour consultation with a landlord tenant type lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

The tenant left in November under good relationship with us. promised to pay us upon receiving tax return. they turned off phone and all communications. We waited until Jan. 20 to go by and see what they were going to do.he agreed on that day that he owed the money and would pay when tax return came

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Now that he has decided not to pay he has made up a list of so called problems at the house. i have all the receipts and dates of every problem that he called me about and when it was fixed and how much i paid. i think he just does not want to pay

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Did you want to talk over the phone or just chat?

talk on phone

Sure Just Answer is not allowing me to offer a phone call for some reason.

hopefully you will see an offer for a phone call here shortly. Just Answer usually asks automatically if you want one.

I do not like the text stuff. The telephone seems better but they charge 59.00 with no assurance that the answer will tell me what I need to know

I understand I think the phone service is down today. This is the second one that has not worked.

Will it resolve the problem for only 59.00 ?

Allright I was able to offer

Offer what

If you would still like to talk just accept the phone call offer.

I proposed a phone call. In order for us to talk you have to accept. We will then be connected.

You still there?