Say you are disabled and wanting to hire 3 Gardians but are…

Customer Question
Hi say you are...

Hi say you are disabled and wanting to hire 3 Gardians but are unable to pay them and have no one else to depend on what will happen

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are they in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?

Just the very first one deciding who is able

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.