How to get and file a clemency petition for medical

Customer Question
How to get and...

How to get and file a clemency petition for medical reasons.{Dialisys}???????????

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Hes in uster county n.y.napanoch.............

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has he taken so far?

None..he ask me to try and find out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this gonna be free?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

they may try to move him cause at that facility they cannot provide service.
I'll wait for answer...I cannot pay .
i will file petition i want to know where to get it ad how to file.i want to know how or where to get petition and how to file it,i'll do it myself.help

You have already paid. The site takes its money upfront. This is not a free service. If you would rather have a refund, contact***@******.*** and they will take care of that for you.

i thought i just paid 5 dollars just to have one simple answer.i don't understand.

You pay $5 to post the deposit, the balance due when a lawyer responds.

Please contact customer service at***@******.***

Thanks....
thanks i will try some other way.......