I have a traffic ticket question. NJ

Customer Question
I have a traffic...

I have a traffic ticket question

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

Can you tell me a bit more about your situation, and your particular legal question? Thanks!