Want to file for items removed from my house last August and…

Customer Question
Want to file for...

Want to file for items removed from my house last August and past due money from same party. Where do I start?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just asking the person.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

How did their property come to be in your house? Was this person a tenant?

Was sharing a house with a couple who were supposed to buy in half. They changed their minds and moved out while I was out of town. Households were commingled but when they left they took many of my things. They also owe for money that was to be paid while living together
Answer here

You may get an offer for a phone call at an extra charge. That offer is not being made by me (the site makes it automatically) and you are not required to accept it to proceed. I am happy to continue online with you.

Your company has placed an unauthorized charge for $42 on my credit card. Please have it deleted or reversed immediately

Please be aware that I, and the other Experts on the site, are site users like you (I am not an employee of JA), and I do not (and can not) see any account info or address payment issues, but Customer Service will be happy to assist you.

If you are having trouble, you can reach Customer Service assistance at this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

where you can chat, call, or send a support request. You can also email directly to***@******.***

Thanks.

Did you still want your question answered?