If my welfare case has been reported for fraud due to

Customer Question
If my welfare case...

If my welfare case has been reported for fraud due to someone moving out of my home will my children still get their monthly benefits

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

So me and my husband separated I called to report him moving out of my home and the worker said I was lying and said she was reporting my case for fraud review she thought I was lying case of my EBT card being used out of state and the reason behind that is I was actually riding along with my husband while we were together trying to learn how to drive a truck so I could eventually get off of welfare and he agreed to continue teaching me even though we are separated because we still have to get along because we have children together but the worker wouldn't even take the time to listen to my reason for anything she just kept threatening me with the fraud thing. I don't know what to do please help

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
I really need advice of what to do next cause I rely on this income to feed my children I have 3 kids and one of them is only 2 months old
3/30/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response: Yes, unless the agency concludes that you have committed fraud. Until then, the benefits would continue. Also and more importantly, if your benefits are stopped under the circumstances, you need to file an appeal. The agency must provide you information on the appeals process if the benefits are discontinued.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.