Can you help in the, GA, area? Not yet. None. Starting with…

Customer Question
First, can you help...

First, can you help in the Perry, GA, area?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Georgia lawyer about this?

Not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None. Starting with an attoryney. That seems to be a logical first step.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Posession of marijuana, less than one gram, in Perry, GA.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago

Possession of less than an ounce of marijuana is a misdemeanor, but punishment still ranges from $1,000 to a year in jail, along with a suspended driving license. If you are arrested in Georgia with more than an ounce, however, you will face serious felony charges.

Here are the names of some highly rated lawyers who can help you:

T. Rabb Wilkerson, III (###) ###-####strong> http://www.rabbwilkersonlaw.com/

Granville Powers Tel(###) ###-####

Robert Jeffrey Lasseter tel(###) ###-####/p>

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you until you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question, I would appreciate it if you ranked my service excellent/5 stars at the top of the page. A BONUS is also appreciated if you think that I have earned one.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago

Have I answered all your questions? If so, please rate me. I get no credit for my work for you unless you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.

Edward Young
Edward Young
Edward Young