Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am the owner and general contractor building an 8- plex condo
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I am the owner and general contractor building an 8- plex condo building in Montana. I hired a drywall/taper last fri. We verbally agreed on a price. He started on sat and immediatly started complaini… read more
Washington State: I am the owner of a 4-plex. I reside in
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Washington State: I am the owner of a 4-plex. I reside in one of the apartments. A tenant recently started a fire that caused significant damages. I have property insurance in place that I pay for. My… read more
i AM AN OWNER OF A 4PLEX APARTMENT BUILDING WITHIN A GOOD SIZED
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
i AM AN OWNER OF A 4PLEX APARTMENT BUILDING WITHIN A GOOD SIZED APARTMENT COMMUNITY i LIVE OUT OF STATE FROM THE PLEX AND INTRUST ONE OF MY BOTTOM LEVEL TENANTS WITH LETTING ME KNOW IF ANYTHING NEEDS … read more
Im a on site property manager for the last six years at the
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I'm a on site property manager for the last six years at the same property. On 8/28/2010 Owner told me that they were getting a new manager and wants me to move to a new apartment in one week. Can the… read more
Adjacent to my property is a 4 plex rental unit. The tenants
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
Adjacent to my property is a 4 plex rental unit. The tenants of the property have backed into our fence to the point of damages that now need to be repaired. We have talked to the landlord on previous… read more
I have a 4 plex and since I have owned it for the last 15 years
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I have a 4 plex and since I have owned it for the last 15 years I have paid one monthly HOA. Now a new management company has takine over and want me to pay a seperate monthy fee for each unit. There … read more
I owned a property management company which is an LLC ...and
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
I owned a property management company which is an LLC ...and managed a rental property for an out of state owner. However, the tenant moved out mid lease, thus forfeiting his security deposit. Owner w… read more
I am an apartment manager and owner of the building. My tenant
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I am an apartment manager and owner of the building. My tenant moved out, turned in the keys to his apartment with good terms between he and myself. His son rented one of my garages for very little. H… read more
My former landlord and his mother are co-owners of an 8-plex
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., lawyer
My former landlord and his mother are co-owners of an 8-plex apt building. He claims he and his mother cleaned the apt and has charged me $15/hr for 12 hrs for $180. As owners can he charge me for thi… read more
i worked for this company for the last 8 years, for the last
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, lawyer
i worked for this company for the last 8 years, for the last year the company is ran by the owners son who was constantly stressing me and harrassing me pushing me to quit, i actually ended up in the … read more
I am living in a building in Sausalito, CA. The owner lives
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
I am living in a building in Sausalito, CA. The owner lives out of state so I am the property manager and live for Free. The building is in escrow and closes on August 3rd. The listing agent has infor… read more
I live in a community that is governed by a homeowners association.
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
I live in a community that is governed by a homeowners association. My building has 4 homes (4-plex). The roof above my unit leaked, soaked insulation and stained the ceiling. The association paid to … read more
I'm a California property manager for an out of state owner.
Loren, lawyer
Hello, I'm a California property manager for an out of state owner. I over see four of her houses and an empty lot. The owner and dear friend past away in April. She left no will. Her estate is in the… read more
Im landlord of 4 plex apartment. My tenant is under Housing
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I'm landlord of 4 plex apartment. My tenant is under Housing section 8 (Housing pay all rent $700, he pay nothing). Housing stop payment on 6-30-09 because tenant did not cooperated in anual inspectio… read more
property manager signed tenant to a 1-2 year lease at no authorization
legallysound
legallysound, Attorney
property manager signed tenant to a 1-2 year lease at no authorization of owner,what can owner do?… read more
Hello. I have worked at the same company for 22 years and
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hello. I have worked at the same company for 22 years and we work in building that has multiple tenants. The owner of the is Richland Building Partnership. Roughly ten years ago the tenant that moved … read more
As lessor (owner) of a building to the State of Alaska can
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
As lessor (owner) of a building to the State of Alaska can I disapprove of any work to be done by lessee (tenant)if I do not have all information of work to be done or work that may adversely effect m… read more
I purchased a 4 plex 2 years ago and was misinformed ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
I purchased a 4 plex 2 years ago and was misinformed about the property lines in respect to a neighbor parking area. It seems I own the area that I was originally told belonged to them for their parki… read more