We are filing out an efile document on line trying to add a…

Customer Question
We are filing out...

We are filing out an efile document on line trying to add a judges name and the sufix selection is DC, DDS, DO, ESQUIR, II, III, IV, JE, LVN, MD, PHD, EN, SR. Please advise what to select.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a DC lawyer about this?

No, we are.only trying to file court document and news to know what suffix to selectbif you please.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We have an account set up we are selecting extra parties to be serviced at the moment. Can you please help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Help.please.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 3 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 3 months ago

Usually, judges are addressed as the “Honorable Jane Doe” and there is no suffix. If the e-file document will not allow you to put Hon. instead of Mr., Mrs., or Ms., then put Esquire because most judges are lawyers.

Are you trying to add the judge as a party to a lawsuit? What exactly are you trying to e-file?

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you until you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question, I would appreciate it if you ranked my service excellent/5 stars at the top of the page. A BONUS is also appreciated if you think that I have earned one.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 3 months ago

Have I answered all your questions? If so, please rate me. I get no credit for my work for you unless you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.