There is a wire transfer from a Bank in Spain sitting in an…

Customer Question
Second opinion] there is a...
Second opinion] there is a wire transfer from a Bank in Spain sitting in an escro account in Banko Popular, New York and it is supposedly designated for me and i am told that the wire has been red flaggged by the IRS and i owe 50k to free up the red frag so i can get the funds wired into an account of mine. Th funds were originally from a International LOTTO Promotion that i supposedly won and paid Spanish tax and cost of transfer fees on but the funds ended up in an account in Bank of Spain and i got a letter asking me if i wanted the funds. There is much more to this as it was from a letter i originally got in November 2015. Is this ligit ids my question. I get calls every day from a person in the Governors office of the Bank of Spain. The person that wrote me the letter. Is this ligit or fraud in your opinion
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

If you did not buy a lottery ticket, this is a fraud.

I hope this information is helpful.