I had a question.. while I was in school I did a five week…

Customer Question
Hi I had a...

Hi I had a question.. while I was in school I did a five week intern in a prison clinic in Texas. One of the days I was there a inmate came into the clinic. I saw him for his appointment and he told me a little about him and had told me I was very pretty. I didn’t say anything back but kind of smiled..

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No cause nothing happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this yet?

I was going to ask if I would get in trouble if I wrote him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m not there anymore or planning on actually working there it was just for a clinic rotation but I didn’t want to write him if I could get in trouble just because I thought someone was attractive

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
3/29/2018
Lawyer: Thelawman2, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

There is nothing against the law for writing to an inmate if you are not working at the prison. You should make sure that there is nothing part of your school policies that would prevent you from reaching out to a person that you met as part of your internship.